domingo, 11 de noviembre de 2018

PHOTOGRAPHER`S TIPS

We have watched two videos of two men speaking about different tips of photography. And we had to take some picuters using those tips.

Leading lines:
In this photo we can see a cycle lane that is why we can see the leading lines.


                                     



Golden hour:
I love taking pictures in golden hour, and one day, while i was studying i took a pictue of the sky.

                        


Rule of thirds:

In this picture we can see a painting, which is located at my grandmother's house, and as i love this painting i decided to take a picture of it using the rule of thirds.


                                      



Eye level:

I think that taking pictures from the eye level of the models is the best way to take photos, so i took this one to my dog, Lagun.

                           



Rule of Odds:

Taking picture with odd number things, makes the photo much better.

                                          


Simmetry.

I took this photos in Miramar, because i think it has the best views of Donosti. I took a picture of my friend Irati using the tip of simmetry,.

                                          


Check the Background:

It is very imporant to check the background before taking a picture, because then it would look as she's got leaves in her hair.

                            





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POLITICAL MARKETING

PSOE This is PSOEs poster. You can see that they have used three main colours: black, white and red. I like how the slogan stand out b...