martes, 8 de enero de 2019

NEIGHBOURHOOD'S PICTURE

Our teacher told us that we had to take a picture on the neighbourhood of the school, and as this is also wherer I live and I really love this place, I decided to take a picture of the church. I think this is a really beautiful place in my neighbourhood and it was worth taking a picture of it.
Regarding the technique, i took the photo from the floor because in that way you can see all the church and also because the branches of the tress make the church look mysterious, and they give you the opportunity to focus your attention on the church. Also as last term we worked with photography you can easily see the simetry and the use of the rule of thirds.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POLITICAL MARKETING

PSOE This is PSOEs poster. You can see that they have used three main colours: black, white and red. I like how the slogan stand out b...