martes, 26 de febrero de 2019

END OF THE SECOND TERM

This term we have been doing a lot of different things. In one hand, we have worked with people from Krissia and we have given them ideas to make children eat more fish. On the other hand, we have been working on videos, WE have done a video about our city's heritage and a video for a song. I liked a lot workin with videos, but it was difficult because it takes a lot of work.

I think I have been working a lot because I did all the things the teacher asked, and also my attitude was really good because I liked working on videos as I already said.

Resultado de imagen de end of the second term

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POLITICAL MARKETING

PSOE This is PSOEs poster. You can see that they have used three main colours: black, white and red. I like how the slogan stand out b...